What exactly does the Personio integration do?
With awork to Personio integration, your team's absences are automatically transferred from Personio to awork.
This is done in an hourly synchronization. Therefore it can happen that a new absence in Personio appears in awork with a maximum delay of 1h.
The synchronization between the users is done via the account email address. This must be the same in Personio and awork. The account email address can only be changed by the user himself.
The absences that come from Personio cannot be edited or deleted in awork. They are marked accordingly with the Personio icon.
However, absences can still be created and edited manually in awork.
Set up Personio integration
To set up the integration, you need the appropriate permissions in your Personio account.
1. In Personio go to Settings at the bottom left and select the API Access Data field in the Integration section.
2. Click here on the button Generate new access data
3. Give the access a name e.g. "awork integration for absences" and set the access permissions and attributes shown in the screenshot. Leave the window open, because you need Client-Id and Secret in a following step.
4. In awork go to Settings > Integrations and open the integration library. Select Personio and click on Set up integration.
5. Copy the Client-Id and the Secret from Personio and paste them into the awork window. Click on Save to set up the integration.
6. You will see a window with the matched users (based on their email address in both tools). If there are unexpected users in the list of non-matched users, check their email addresses.
Your sync is now active.