It is not possible, that no one is in the admin permission role. When you put yourself in a different non-admin role by accident, you have to ask someone who has the admin permissions to put you back in there.
What happens when I put myself in a non-admin role?
Articles in this section
- Permissions: Can I allow users to only see their own projects / tasks? (Freelancers, Clients, Guests, External)
- Task Bundles: Can I reorder the lists in a task bundle?
- Is there a darkmode?
- Which browser are supported by awork?
- Is there an awork app for Mac/PC (Desktop App)?
- What happens when I put myself in a non-admin role?
- Are there shortcuts in awork?
- How can I delete my workspace?
- Why can't I start a support chat?