Clients help you to easily see for whom you are doing a certain project. This is also an easy way for your team to see if you are working on an internal or external project. Furthermore you will find an overview about all projects for a certain client in the detailed client view.
Why do I need clients?
Articles in this section
- How can I change my capacity or that of my team?
- Does awork save the last tab in my projects?
- How is a projects progress calculated?
- Is there a kanban board in awork?
- Why do I need Project Types?
- Why do I need a Project Team?
- How can I use Project Tags?
- What do I need to setup before creating a project?
- Can I tag users in the Activity Log?
- Is there an easy way to see all projects for a client?