There are different reasons to tag projects in awork. You can classify projects by tagging them for example. This can be helpful, e.g. if you want to tag critical projects or just projects with the same type.
How can I use Project Tags?
Articles in this section
- How is a projects progress calculated?
- Is there a kanban board in awork?
- How can I create project roles?
- Why do I need Project Types?
- Why do I need a Project Team?
- How can I use Project Tags?
- What do I need to setup before creating a project?
- Can I tag users in the Activity Log?
- Is there an easy way to see all projects for a client?
- Why do I need clients?