It is important to keep an overview about your projects; therefore, you can classify them as project types to know directly what kind of project it is. If you want to know how to create a project type you can look it up here.
Why do I need Project Types?
Articles in this section
- Does awork save the last tab in my projects?
- How is a projects progress calculated?
- Is there a kanban board in awork?
- Why do I need Project Types?
- Why do I need a Project Team?
- How can I use Project Tags?
- What do I need to setup before creating a project?
- Can I tag users in the Activity Log?
- Is there an easy way to see all projects for a client?
- Why do I need clients?