The available task status will be defined for a project type and set in the project type settings.
But it is also possible to create a new status in the project board. Just click the "+" button on the right, name that status and move it to the desired position via drag & drop. This helps to edit your workflow on the go. The new status is also available in the list view for that project.
The colors stand for the following task status types:
- Blue (To-Do): Tasks you are not working on, e.g. backlog tasks
- Yellow (In Progress): Tasks you are actively working on
- Red (Stuck): Task you can't work on, because there is an obstacle
- Purple (In Review): Waiting for superior or client
- Green (Done): Task you have finished