Wunderlist will be shut shown by 06.05.2020. You can exoort your data via https://export.wunderlist.com/ . This will give you a .zip file with all your data.
The data can be exported as a textfile like this:
The file shows the name of the list and beneath all the tasks. You have to keep the following in mind:
- Task with a [X] are already done
- Different columns will be separated by comma
You can copy this data into an excel sheet. All data will now be in column A. To separate it you need to perform the following steps:
1. Get rid of unnecessary data
- Select column A
- go to search and replace
- search für "- [X]" and replace it by "" (nothing).
- Repeat the steps for all data you don't need, e.g. "- [ ]"
- Now you just have the taskname and other information separated by comma in the column.
2. This information now needs to get separated
- Select the column
- Go to data and text to columns
- Select the option separated
- Select comma and click on done
3. Add the column project to the right. Just enter the name of the project and drag it down so that it's in every row.
4. Delete the row with List: XYZ. Just add the titles like project, name, deadline, etc. and deleted columns you don't need.
Now you need to search and replace again for the deadline and get rid of the word " Due" and replace it by "" (nothing).
Now you can import your data to awork.